搜索此博客

2012年11月5日星期一

Keratosis Pilaris, my bad dream!

When I was a child, I was found on my leg there have some red bumps. When I touched them I felt my skin just like the "chicken skin". My mam brought me to see the doctor but nothing can help me. Even that bumps with grown getting disappear, I still very care about that! Fortunately, I found I am not alone to worried about "chicken skin", is affects almost 50% of the world's population.


Then, what is the "chicken skin"? That is Keratosis Pllaris (KP, also follicular keratosis or chicken skin) is a common,autosomal dominant, genetic follicular condition that is manifested by the appearance of rough, slightly red, bumps on the skin. It most often appears on the back and outer sides of the arm (though the forearm can also be affected), and can also occur on the thighs, hands, and tops of legs, sides, buttocks, or any body part except glabrous skin (like the palms or soles of feet). Often the lesions will appear on the face, which may be mistaken for acne. ( Source WIKI).


I remembered the doctor said, if the hair can comes out from the Acne, the skin will be resume as normal. I think this gif from UCLA can really improve that!

Last week, I found the production from SEPHORA with my friend. It is called Dermadoctor 's KP duty ( link to store ). The production is focus on Keratosis Pllaris. My friend was tried on her legs, and we actually saw the difference! So we bought that and keeping hopeful to start using! 

Why it can be so useful? The KP duty believe that Keratosis Pllaris due to dry skin. So they think when the skin hydration be increased, the Keratosis Pllaris will get improve.

The ingredients for KP duty

And now I am keeping using this KP duty on my legs, I am looking for the effect will be showing on my skin! If have good news, I will share with your guys at first time!



The Video from Youtube




Enjoy! 
Stay Beautiful!  

没有评论:

发表评论