搜索此博客

2012年12月3日星期一

About Beauty Deals

Do you remember the crazy Black Friday? The discount from 15% to 60%, even higher made the shopping mall and shopping website alway in busy state. And the Christmas will coming, we have a chance to get more deals! 

For the beauty productions, Sephora is my preferred shopping store. Not just because the a full range brands, but also the more VIB discount code. 
(VIB, your Sephora bank point have to more than 350 points.)

The most important thing is what should we buy? We need get the reviews and more professional advices. Now, I will share some useful information about shopping advices.

First one, is still comes from Sephora.
The 2012  It List

This list is include skincare and makeup. Of course there have other list will introduce some beauty tools.  The list information is base on the custom's reviews and the experience from staffs. I think the results about the list is trustworthy.



For example about the mascaras list. Sephora Favorites Mascaras. I think those productions are all very famous and very easy to use. I love the No.1 on the list, Dior Diorshow Mascara. I would like to try! 
I also have a blog is talking about the mascaras Masacara , hope that can do some help for you.


Other website I prefer is Beauty.com . The special feature is associate with drugstore.com. When you order on Beauty.com, you can earn some point that can use for drugstore.com. Also there are have 20% off today! 

Beauty.com have more brands that you can't find on Sephora. Brands List . Which brand is your most want to know? Which part is your most worried? Please leave your message, If you want get the answer from me:)




Enjoy! 
Stay Beautiful!  


没有评论:

发表评论