搜索此博客

2012年12月3日星期一

Scalp's Health

Today I will introduce two productions are benefit for scalp's health. Panasonic Hair Dryer EH-NA94.

Panasonic Hair Dryer EH-NA94




In the past time, I did not care about my scalp's state. But in recent years, I have a big problem about hair loss. I have to care about my scalp.  We alway have the adapter problem in Winter. Especially we use more hair dryer in winter. We prefer use the hot wind, but hot wind is very harmful for scalp. Panasonic Hair Dryer EH-NA94 is the production focus on this problem. (Only sell in Japan). EH-NA94 have the heater cold wind alternating pattern. Panasonic experiments show that this intelligent alternating hot and cold wind mode can effectively make hair supple and light sensitivity increase, and also reduce the damage to the hair.



The second foundation is Nanotechnology. Panasonic Experiments show the Nanotechnology can effectively increase the degree of hair moisturizing, reduce UV damage to the hair. You can improve your damaged hair.




The third function is quick-drying moisturizing. If you have the tick hair or long hair, use the EH-NA94 can save more than a 30 percent dryer time. Panasonic Experiments said after use the two weeks, you can see the effectively improve the scalp secrete oil to the scalp to keep cool.


There also have a Demo Video for how to use the Hair Dryer EH-NA94. This video is really helping before I first used the dryer. Because of this production only sell in Japna, so I can't search more other language manual.


To now I just use less than one week, I can't see more improve on my scalp, but I can feel the static electricity is away from my hair. I am looking for more change...


Enjoy! 
Stay Beautiful!  



没有评论:

发表评论