搜索此博客

2012年10月1日星期一

All about Fake Eyelashes

I think the Fake eyelashes is more important for Asian girls. Because part of us didn't own the long eyelashes. Sometimes, when we need to on camera or have a perform, the fake eyelashes is indispensable!

But there have thousands of kind fake eyelashes, how to choose the right one for your big day? Now, I will tell you some my personal experience and tips. Hope its can help you!

After a lot of detours, I kept these three kinds of eyelashes. Of course, they have their own advantages and disadvantages. You can choose the one you really need.


   Gi & Gary









The feature is all handmade. So every pair is different. The first set number is B3. This one is suitable for day makeup. I have to say, B3 is so natural, really like your real eyelashes. But B3 can help lengthen.







This set 's number is F9. F9 is belong to Hollywood Glamour Collection. So your can see F9 is so dramatic. Some others that is same style eyelashes will be very hard, but F9 is still keep soft. That's my favorite part! Because I am with contact lenses, if the fake eyelashes line is hard, that will made me winking.

STEMS COARSENESS ★★★★☆

SOFT EXTENT ★★★★☆

NATURE EXTENT
B3 ★★★★★
F9 ★★★☆☆



▼DOLLY WINK








The designer is 益若つばさShe is a model in Japan. When I first bought it, I just like the package! It is super cute! So I bought all of the collection. The whole collection include eight boxes. Four upper lashes and four lower lashes. Now I just have Five boxes, two for upper and three for lower. Every box have two pairs of lashes and a small glue.



















The Steam is crystal and hard. That's why I consume it very slow. I can't fit hard steam but it really good for tiro. Hard steam is not easy to change shape, so it is easy to put it on. Although it will be make me in tears, I still like to keep it. The reason is Dolly Wink is so fit on Asian girl's eyes.












The effect just like the posters. Dolly Wink can make eyes longer! That's the point, Most of Asian girls have a pair of round eyes. And the longer radian can decorate our round eyes!



STEMS COARSENESS 
SOFT EXTENT 
NATURE EXTENT






▼ M.A.C







M.A.C is the famous on Eyelashes part. There are have many color and style your can choose. My favorites are No.6, No.7 and NO.42. You can put any two together, or re-cut it. You can DIY your lashes so easily!


STEMS COARSENESS 
SOFT EXTENT 
NATURE EXTENT 



In the end, I want to introduce a small tool. It can help you wear lashes.  If you are the freshman for eyelashes, I think you will love it!

 Step.1
 Step.2
 Step.3


Enjoy!  
Stay Beautiful!

没有评论:

发表评论