搜索此博客

2012年10月22日星期一

Off with Black Heads!



Black Heads are big trouble for everyone! They are can't be Zero!

Recently, I heard a good way to get off black heads from my friends. Let's try together!


There are my black heads! So terrible!!
I hate BLACK HEADS! 
I can't wait to kill them!



Let me introduction these blackhead killer to you.
 From left to right, 
Kate Somerville Intensive Exfoliating Treatment, 
Boscia Black Strips, 
Jurlique Rosewater 
and Cotton pad.


Kate Somerville Intensive Exfoliating Treatment
"Clarify and polish skin to reveal a glowing, fresh-from-the-Clinic complexion. Microbeads and Fruit Enzymes are intended to clean pores, while Salicylic Acid is formulated to balance hydration, without over-drying. See dramatically smoother, brighter, healthier-looking skin after just one treatment." From the official website



First step is apply a thin, even layer to a clean, wet face,
 massaging in a circular motion for 30 seconds. 
Leave on for up to two minutes. 


Rinse off with warm water,
you can see something starting surfaced.
Than, apply the black Strips




I prefer strips because that can really clean and take off the heads,
 both of black and white. *_^



After 15~20 mins,
Tear out the strips and enjoy your heads!
See my fruits of victory ~_~




 In the end, the most important step is shrink pores!
Apply some Rosewater on your cotton pad,
put the cotton pad on your nose.
This step is very important!
please remember it forever and ever!




               Enjoy! 
Stay Beautiful!

没有评论:

发表评论